Who Shot SBC? Part 2 Who Shot SBC? Part 2

Hilarious!

WSSBC is one the the funniest and well animated flashes of the 2007 Clock Day.

ClockDay Is Saved ClockDay Is Saved

One of the best movies I've seen today!

This was hilarious! It had great graphics and was very well animated. Good job sir (clock).

Creatus responds:

thanks happy clockday

Ø7 Ø7

VØETED 7nn!!11

I've never seen the original, but this made my laugh. Very simple, but very well made.

BinaryClock responds:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /34753

Watch. Now. They even made a game based on it!

Fatasses Fatasses

Why doesn't this have a 4.06!?

It was excellent. No more needs to be said.

Six Shooter 007: CDS Six Shooter 007: CDS

Truely epic.

Must have taken weeks to finish. Very classy.

Clyde & Erwin Clyde & Erwin

Excellent!!

It reminds me of all the old cartoons I used to watch on Saturday mornings! Very well animated and all the graphics were perfect. The sounds, music, and voices fit perfectly. You animated the personalities like a pro.

NewGrounds Theatre NewGrounds Theatre

Pretty crappy.

The audio from the original is way to loud, and it's almost impossible to hear what is being said. I must it had little to no humor, and the animation is pretty crappy. You could have put tons more effort in. It will probably pass just because of MGA.

BBQ-Town 2500 BBQ-Town 2500

A true masterpiece.

A beautiful combination of flash and photoshop, it came together like a true masterpiece.

I VEOTD 11!!111

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Alittle better animated then your previous stuff..

Just another run-of-the-mill Foamy cartoon. Sporting a bit traced background, the normal Foamy character, and normal rant that 15 and 16 year old Newground users can not relate to.

The graphics were nothing new and interesting to any other Foamy animation. One thing that pisses other animators off is your repetitious format. You would get a lot more credit if you would actually draw your backgrounds instead of using the bitmap tracer, anyone who opened flash for the first time could do that. Another thing is the fact that use the same symbols for Foamy every animation, and changing might be difficult because each Foamy animation only focuses on one area you don't have a chance to experiment with different views and what-not. I must say the animations was a little smoother then past animations, but not by much. The use of background sounds gave the animation deep, and I give you a lot of credit there, but Foamy's is amazingly annoying, which I'm guessing is the point. It gave me a headache.

One other thing is that you're not connecting with your audience. Newgrounds is made up of mostly made up of users from 13-17ish and most either have never picked up a cigarette or are smoking and have no intentions to stop smoking. I'm not saying that's all Newgrounds is, but a large portion is.

Yeah..

Stupid Kid with Acnesss 5 Stupid Kid with Acnesss 5

lol

Very funny, short, but still very funny.